Monday, December 5, 2016

You know something is horribly wrong when ……. - #1

I am one of the people who can sense something amiss right in the beginning of a blunder. But I still keep telling myself that I am being paranoid and things might turn out just fine. Later, in most of the cases, when things just don’t turn out fine, I tend to think  - “Wow!! how did I know this beforehand?!!”  So given my vast experience in life and such things, I thought I’ll start a series imparting my pearls of wisdom that can act as life hacks for those who are still trying to put a finger on the cause behind that queasy feeling in their tummies.

Here is a first of many(yes! sorry in advance) such posts.

"You know something is horribly wrong when - the poster boy of development and the head of the state brags about the enterprising tactics of a beggar in his country.”


Disclaimer - This is NOT a political post. 
If I succeeded in riling you up, then I suggest a quick remedy - Replace the person you think I am talking about, with the head of another country of your choice. You might see the irony in his/her words. Incase you still are pretty agitated, here is another remedy - “Stop reading this, now!”

For the rest, whenever I will get that feeling of dread and I am able to figure out the cause behind it, you’ll see another of my posts here.  Till then you’ll need to figure out the world, all alone!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment